Chianti Wine Experience Tour
Are you a Wine Lover? Today we will take you in the famous Chianti Wine Region to visit 2 wineries and their properties. We will start with the visit of the first winery in the morning where you will enjoy the first tasting and cellars tour. We will spend the day driving around the stunning Tuscan countryside and rolling hills filled with vineyards and olive grooves. A great way to compare different Chianti wines, and great opportunity to spend a day in Tuscany, surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards, cypress trees and locals! We have selected for you 2 of our favorite wineries in the Chianti Region to make your day relaxing and enjoyable. Join us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- On-board commentary
- First wine tasting included
- Second wine tasting with light lunch included
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany, Tuscany
This is a perfect day for Wine Lovers. Today we will visit 3 Wineries in the Chianti and San Gimignano area.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up directly by your accommodation, hotel, cruise ship, boat, yacht, train station or anywhere else you wish. Please email us the pick up address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.