Chicago Haunted Halloween Segway Tour
Learn about Chicago’s haunted past and see its mysterious sights as you glide through the city on a Segway at night! Venture through the dark with your local guide, and see alleys, hotels and sites of some of the most gruesome disasters and murders in Chicago’s history. During your spooky adventure through the city, you’ll also see Chicago's famous landmarks lit up in glistening lights.
Join in the Halloween fun all October long! Costumed guides and ghoulish tales--this haunting good-time is not to be missed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Segway tour guide
- Thorough Segway orientation
- Helmet and a bag on the Segway to store personal belongings
- Bag for personal belongings
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, 300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-6404
Check-in at our office and get fitted for your helmets! We will also learn how to ride a segway here. Please make sure to use the bathroom before you arrive.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
Enjoy Buckingham fountains water and light show as you hear spooky stories!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Millennium Park, 201 East Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
Glide around the park taking in our illuminated city!
Stop At: Chicago Riverwalk, Chicago, IL 60601
Look down on the riverwalk as you gaze at a series of bridges and learn about Chicago's most tragic accident!
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Macy's on State Street, 111 N State St, Chicago, IL 60602-1659
View Chicago's most iconic store, and learn its sinister history!
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: James M. Nederlander Theatre, 24 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601-3501
Hear spooky stories, and take a few photos. It is not uncommon to see an orb!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Departure Time :6:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight requirement of 100 pounds. The maximum recommended weight limit is 260 pounds.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours sell out quickly in summer - please book in advance
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- This is an inhernatly dangerous activity for service animals.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.