Chicago Loop Secret Food Tour w/ Private Tour Option
Join this 3-hour tour of Chicago's food scene, and see what sets this friendly mid-western metropolis apart. On this 12 person maximum walking tour of the 'Chicago Loop', a local guide will share with you some hidden gems and great stories about the city. Taste where the world-famous dipped Italian beef sandwich was invented, try some of the best deep dish Chicago pizza. Be shown how important the immigrants that built this town are to the food scene.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (option
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Loop, 701 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605-2108
A vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks.
Pass By: Chicago Riverwalk, Chicago, IL 60601
Riverside pedestrian path featuring city views & dining, plus bridges, fishing piers & boat docks.
Pass By: Cloud Gate, 201 E. Randolph St. Millenium Park, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
A public sculpture by Indian-born British artist Sir Anish Kapoor, that is the centerpiece of AT&T Plaza at Millennium Park in the Loop community area of Chicago, Illinois.
Pass By: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
One of the world's tallest and easily ranks among its most magnificent. It boasts four of America's eight tallest buildings.
Pass By: Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602-4801
Opened in 1897, is a Chicago Landmark building operated by Chicago's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events that houses the city's official reception venue.
Pass By: Millennium Park, 201 East Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
A public park located in the Loop community area of Chicago in Illinois
Departure Point :521 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Millennium Park, Chicago, IL, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Exciting news. There are drink upgrades available for Chicago tour that can be purchased on your smartphone just prior to taking the tour. Ask your host for assistance and enjoy the drinks of the house.
- Broken English: Locally brewed
- Dortwunder Lager: Brewed first for the Chicago World's Fair, taste history.
- The Capone: A cocktail first made in Brooklyn and named after Al Capone, a famous Chicago crime boss
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.