Chicago Loop Walking Tour
The Loop is the heartbeat of downtown Chicago! It is filled with great architecture, drop-dead gorgeous interiors and fantastic works of art from famous artists. Along the way, we'll discuss some of the people, and people groups, that have helped to make this one of the "must see" communities, in Chicago!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602-4801
Be amazed by the stunning mosaics and the art glass of Healy and Millet, as well as the largest Tiffany dome, in the world!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Marquette Building, 140 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please contact local supplier prior to the tour to schedule a departure time on the day you selected
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for those with mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.