Chicago Premier Lake Michigan Brunch Cruise
There is no better way to see Chicago than from the waters of Lake Michigan. Enjoy the amazing skyline views on board during this unforgettable 2-hour brunch cruise on the Odyssey Chicago. With unsurpassed views of the Sears Tower, the John Hancock Tower, to the Museum campus and the Aon Center, you'll be stunned by the beauty this city has to offer!
What's included :
- 2-hour cruise
- Buffet bunch
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North Avenue Beach, 1600 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60613
Pass by North Avenue Beach
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Cruise in and out of Navy Pier
Pass By: Adler Planetarium, 1300 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2489
Pass by the Adler Planetarium
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Drive entrance on Jackson Blvd (south side of building), Chicago, IL 60606-7147
Departure Point :600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- Dress Code: For women, dressy-casual attire such as pants, sundresses, nice shorts, or a nice outfit are recommended. For men, dressy-casual attire such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt are suggested. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.