Chichen Itzá, cenote and Valladolid - Small group day tour from Playa del Carmen
Recently selected as one of the New World Wonders, Chichen Itza is without a doubt one of the most spectacular and important archeological sites of the Yucatan peninsula and Mesoamerica. The Maya-Toltec style; which can be appreciated in Chichen Itza is the result of the cultural exchange between the different cultures of Mesoamerica. The excellent restoration of this ancient city makes it an absolute “must-see” destination for any visitor to the Yucatan peninsula interested in history and culture.
After visiting Chichen Itza we cool off in an impressive cenote (flooded cave) where nature and mysticism will bring you to a whole new dimension.
Valladolid is a city where past and present come together to delight us with astounding sights of beautifully colored colonial architecture and tastes of an incredibly rich gastronomy. A visit to the main square of the town will absorb you in the peace and tranquility of its people while you learn about the local customs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
- Professional guide
- Snacks and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Xux Ha
What's excluded :
- Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum). +$10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided walk through the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Xux Ha, Carr. Costera del Golfo 148, Valladolid Mexico
Swim, relax and enjoy local snacks
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Take a walk through Valladolid, a city where past and present come together to delight us with astounding sights of beautifully colored colonial architecture and tastes of an incredibly rich gastronomy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Starbucks, Calle Quinta Avenida S/N, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
2: Oxxo Puerto Morelos, Av Javier Rojo Gomez 1270, Esq, Av Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
3: Micheladas del Semáforo, Mz 1, Lt 2, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Smz 18, 18, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
4: Mexico Kan Tours- Eco Tours Tulum Riviera Maya, Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
5: Go Mart, KM 2695 MZA 29 LTE 2, México 307, 77780 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
6: OXXO, Chanchen Palmar, Camino Acceso A Playas s/N, Yodzonot, 77785 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
7: Coba archaeological site, Quintana Roo, Mexico
8: Iglesia de San Servacio, Calle 41, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
9: Casino Palace Bingo & Sport Bets® Cancun, Av Tulum Esq Jabali con SM20 MZ 09, Av. Labná, Colonia Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
10: Forum By The Sea, Blvd. Kukulcan, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from hotels or vacation rentals if given the exact address.Pick up within the immediate Tulum area is included in the price of the tour, for pick up outside of Tulum, an additional fee applies
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Comfortable Shoes & Flip Flops
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Sun glasses.
- Bathing Suit.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.