Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik Kil, Valladolid Premium Full-Day All Fees Included
Enjoy a spectacular and complete day trip in which you'll visit Chichen Itza and enjoy the site for more than 3 hours. You also have a chance to swim at Cenote Ik Kil and enjoy a lunch buffet. We also been visiting the Colonial City of Valladolid including the church, a convent & the central plaza. This is a guided small group tour with no more than 15 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in the Riviera Maya aboard an air-conditioned van and head to Chichen Itza first. Enjoy a continental breakfast on board and once at the site you'll enjoy a guided tour with your group. Chichen Itza in Maya means "Mouth of the well of water witches" and it is one of the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula.
See the main building known as the Kukulcan Pyramid which represents the Mayan civil calendar. Other prominent buildings are El Caracol or also known as the Observatory, the Group of the Thousand Columns, Church, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar and the Ball Court, the largest built throughout Meso-America. Know this place in the approximate two-hour guided tour and then have some free time to explore on your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Then, head to Cenote Ik Kil, located a few kilometers from Chichen Itza. Here, you can take a refreshing swim as the cenote has a depth of 60 meters. Afterwards, enjoy a buffet lunch and then drive to the magic city of Valladolid.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
At Valladolid, you will be visiting the downtown landmarks like the main church, a convent & city hall
After a wonderful day tour seeing the heart of Mayan Culture, you'll be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes andonly Cancun area have a little charge. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.