Chichen Itza & Ek Balam Maya Ruins Private Tour
Always thought that seeing two Mayan sites in a day was not possible? Think again this is the perfect combination of two of the most beautiful mayan sites ever built, Chichen Itza and Ek Balam in just one day. A not to be missed..!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personalized service
- Private transportation
- Official Tour Guide
- Highway tolls
- Water onboard
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to Chichen Itza/Ek Balam/Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
One of the New Seven Wonders of the World and a unique place built by one of the greatest civilizations ever, the Maya.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
Ek Balam is a Mayan city still revealing its secrets, do now miss out on the opportunity to climb its 120ft main structure
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ik Kil, Yucatan, Mexico
A great opportunity to cool off and swim in the crystal clear waters of a cenote after the visit to Chichen Itza and before we go to Ek Balam, just a perfect break in the middle if our day..!!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up right at your hotel lobby at any time that you choose. If your hotel is not listed above please input the name of it manually.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.