Chichen Itza and Valladolid private tour from Cancun hotel zone
Visit Chichen Itza Mayan ruins at the best times to avoid the crowds. The tour includes a lunch a la carte in a Gourmet restaurant and free time to visit the beautiful colonial city of Valladolid. With private transportation and private archeological guide.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Beverages water, soda, beer included
- Light breakfast in the van
- Lunch (one meal a la carte) with water, soda, beer included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Full private guided visit of Chichen Itza, with private certified guide. Free time for shopping.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Lunch and free time to visit city center
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up only from hotels located in the Cancun hotel zone and Puerto Morelos.We don't pick up from hotels located North of cancun / Punta Sam / Playa Mujeres / Puerto Juarez.No show applies 15 minutes after confirmed pick up time.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 4 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children of less than 3 years old can not participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Absolute Adventure is SAFE TRAVELS certified. The certificate, delivered by by SEDETUR (tourism secretary), SESA (health secretary) and the Government of Quintana Roo, confirms we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols – so our travelers can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.