Chichen Itza Cenote Maya
Join the experts and visit Chichen Itza, the archaeological site named as one of the “Wonders of the Modern World”. Be among the first to arrive to beat the crowds to visit the famous castle, the ballcourt, and the observatory. Discover the majestic Cenote Maya, the cenote with the largest vault in the entire Yucatán Peninsula, and enjoy this jewel of nature with its beautiful rock formations where you can swim and enjoy adventure activities. Learn about the Mayan culture, participate in a blessing ceremony, visit a traditional Mayan house and enjoy the flavors of a traditional meal prepared with vegetables from our organic garden. Take your memories home with you in the form of photos of your activities, taken by photographers from the Mayan communities themselves!
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast on board
- Equipment required for activities
- Lunch - Mayan traditional style
- Bottled water
- Towell and lockers
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Photo package available for purchase
- We do not allow you to use cameras (including mobile devices) unless they are “Action Cam”(Go Pro)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Get to know the prehispanic city of Chichen Itza, which in Mayan means “mouth of the well of the Itza people” and was the most important capital city of the Mayan region and the most venerated center of worship. Amaze yourself with the impressive structures and detailed explanations provided by your guide during the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
• Discover and Refresh Yourself in the Cenote Maya: descend into the cenote with the largest vault in the entire Yucatan Peninsula, with a diameter of over 60 meters (217 feet). Its crystal-clear waters and rock formations make it a jewel of nature. You can enter by stairs, by tunnel or by rappelling down into it!
• Optional Adventure Activities Included: cenote swimming, diving, the “trepachanga” slacklines, Tarzan vines, and a 22 meters (72 feet) rappel (120 kg or 260 lb weight limit for rappel).
• Mayan Ceremony: Foray into our natural wonders and participate in an authentic blessing ceremony with the aroma of copal incense performed by the Mayan shaman from the community.
• Traditional meal: Savor the flavors of dishes made with ingredients from our organic garden and hand-made tortillas.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.