Chichen Itza Combo Tour with Cenote Swim and Lunch from Cancun
Visit Chichen Itza, the most important archaeological zone in Yucatan, the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and voted one of the new "Seven Wonders of the World" due to its extraordinary architecture beauty and its geographical location. This tour includes a panoramic view of Valladolid, buffet lunch, and cenote swim. As a gift, download My Mayan Guide App and turn your smartphone into a private guide that will give you details and information turn-by-turn as you walk through the ruins.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum
What's excluded :
- There is no charge to bring a camera into the ruins, but you must pay $50 pesos for video camera.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Enjoy a panoramic view of this colonial town (staying on the bus). Then stop on a nearby restaurant for a delicious buffet lunch (drinks not included) with regional Yucatan dishes along with a Jarana Show (traditional dance of the area). Before you get back on the bus, you will be able to visit a souvenir shop.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Explore the ruins of this ancient Mayan city for 90 minutes with a Bilingual Certified INAH Guide (Mexico's National Institution of Archaeology and History). Then wander on your own for 1 hour and explore the area as you please.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xcajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97757 Mexico
On the way back to your hotel, relax and swim in the clear waters of this beautiful sinkhole.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at ALL hotels in the Cancun area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/17/2016 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can bring bottled water with you.
- Bring walking shoes, hat, perhaps an extra shirt, sun block, swimming suit and towel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.