Chichen Itza EkBalam ruins and Cenote Hubiku
Visit in one day 2 archeological sites and a cenote in a group maximum 19 people to have a special experience
per adult from
12 to 13 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chichen itza, Hubiku and Ekbalam tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Light breakfast (banana, cookies, juice)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
What's excluded :
- 40 USD per person for Chichen Itza and Ekbalam Yucatan State Taxes. Must be paid at cheking point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
After boarding the transportation at your hotel and a technical stop of 10 minutes, we’ll begin the route towards our first destination: Chichén Itzá.
The main building is the Kukulkan Castle, known as The Pyramid. It is an icon of the astronomical, architectural, mathematical and engineering knowledge and, together with the platforms, they tell us about the past, with their many sculptures and representations of feathered serpents and Chaac masks, the majestic god of rain that lives in the sacred cenote.
Other places like the monumental Ball Game, The Astronomical Observatory, also known as The Snail and the area of The Church are worth admiring, thanks to their masks from the Mayan classic period. Come and explore with us this World Cultural Heritage Site!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
The second stop of the day will be in Cenote Hubiku, after getting to know the history of Chichén Itzá. Here, you will be able to cool off in its water and have a relaxing time that you will surely remember forever. The cenote is subterranean, and we will enter it through its stone stairway. Thanks to its opening at the top, with the entrance of the sunlight, the water achieves a beautiful blue color.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
We will finish the tour at Ek Balam, where you can appreciate The Acropolis and its monumental entrance to the underworld, represented in the Uk’it Kan Lec Tok’ grave before being reborn as the mythical god of corn. The grave shows the jaws of a jaguar, flanked by a couple of Mayan “angels” and within it, the archeologists found an offering consisting of more than 7,000 pieces of jewelry in it, made by the best goldsmiths of the time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 06:00AM.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.