Chichen Itza Equinox
Observe this impressive phenomenon of light and shadow designed by the Mayan Culture that represents the God Kukulkan descending the steps of the Great Pyramid of Kukulkan, know the great city of Chichen Itza, the most important of the Mayan culture. This phenomenon of equinox will only be seen on March 20 and 21.
The tour is complemented with a buffet lunch without drinks, a walk through the Colonial Magical Town of Valladolid and swimming in the Ikkil cenote (it could be another cenote by virtue of capacity), the best and most popular in the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Buffet lunch
- Full access to Chichen Itza, Valladolid and Cenote (no hidden extra charges)
- A/C Vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Drinks not included in the lunch.
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the Cancun Highway:
Attractions on the Cancun Highway:
- Valladolid - Ciudad colonial localizada en el estado de Yucatán, parada breve de 20 minutos
- Real Mayab Hotel & Bungalows - Comida buffet sin bebidas
- Chichén-Itzá - Parada principal de nuestro viaje, donde conocemos y exploramos una de las Nuevas Maravillas del Mundo Moderno.
- Ik Kil - Nadamos una hora en las refrescantes aguas del cenote.
Operates: 7:20 a 8:30 pick up
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.