Chichen Itza from Valladolid
Visiting one of the 7 new wonders at your own pace and taste, is the best way to do it, this is possible with us who have more than 30 years of experience, making tours with tourists from everywhere, we can adjust to your schedules, tastes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and ask for more reports and options to visit Chichen Itza.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vehicle and road insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Bottles of purified water in the vehicle's fridge, unlimited
- Lunch - Typical regional buffet meal, Cochin pibil, Chicken pibil, Lime fish, pasta, rice, beans, salads, vegetables, desserts, etc.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Xaybe´h D´ Camara
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages are not included and if required during the trip we could add them with an extra charge, as well as in the restaurant you can order and pay for their consumption.
- Snacks - Snacks are not included and if required during the trip we could add them with an extra charge.
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks or sodas are not included and if required during the trip we could add them with an extra charge, as well as in the restaurant you can order and pay for their consumption.
- Admissions tickets of Chichen Itza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
One of the 7 wonders of the modern world, the visit time will be approximately 2 hours. The access ticket is not included, $ 481 MXN for foreigners and $ 202 MXN for nationals with official identification, among the main buildings that will be seen, are, The Kukulcan Temple, The Ball Game, Temple of the Jaguars, El Tzompantli, Platform of the Jaguars and Eagles, Temple of the Warriors, Square of a thousand columns, The snail, The House of the nuns, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
approximately 1 hr we will have to enjoy this natural and popular attraction referring to the cenotes of the Yucatan peninsula, during our stay we can contemplate and admire the corners of the cenote, in free time, those who consider it can swim. The service of lockers and life jackets are not included and these can be rented on site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hacienda Xaybe´h D´ Camara, Calle 15-A 42, 97751 Pisté, Yuc., Mexico
In this farm, we will have food, that is, a buffet service with regional food, a food bar, with different options for all kinds of tastes, Cochinita pibil, Chicken pibil, Lime fish, spaghetti, rice, beans, salads, vegetables, desserts, etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle 40, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and leave you after the tour, to any Hotel, Resort, Guest House, Hostel, etc. from the city of Valladolid and surroundings.Ports
- Progreso, Yucatan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/13/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Non-responsive letter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.