Chichen Itza LDS tour all inclusive from Cancun
With more than 30 years working as tour guides, we can assure this tour will be your best choice between many options, We understand and we know what the tourist are looking for this kind of tours, We are so assure about our work that we can extend a guarantee, I mean, If you don't like the tour, We'll refund your money.
We try to offer the the best quality, service and price available.
per adult from
8 hours 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch typical Yucatan style
- Bottled water - In the cooler of the vehicle we'll provide the enough bottle of water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Xaybe´h D´ Camara
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - In case you requiere, you can ask and pay in the restaurant for soda, juice, bottle of water, etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages - In case you requiere, you can ask and pay in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Our professionals guides will provide the highlight of the history, We'll explore, look and hear the connection with the scriptures. With more than 30 years working with tourist, we can assure will be a life experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hacienda Xaybe´h D´ Camara, Calle 15-A 42, 97751 Pisté, Yuc., Mexico
Our buffet lunch will be in this Spanish state or finca, now used like a restaurant, About the buffet lunch is authentic Yucatan taste meals like chicken pibil, pork pibil, lime fish, spaghetti, Spanish tortilla(eggs), rice, beans, salads and vegetables, dessert. Etc.) You will be welcome to try anything, how many time you prefer
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
This is one of the most popular cenotes around the Chichen Itza and Yucatan area. If you want to swim or just take pictures, you are welcome to use your free time in order to enjoy your self and family in this beautiful cenote, where the water temperature is 80 °F. This site has a dressing room, restroom and showers, and in case you require you can rent a locker or life vest.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In case you been staying in a guest home, or any other location, let us know your address and name of the place.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/20/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Non-responsive letter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.