Chichen Itza, lunch and cenote Ik kil from Valladolid
With more than 35 years of experience in tours with tourists from all over the world we can guarantee quality, price and the best service. This tour is possible with a minimum of 3 passengers.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical Buffet meal of the region, Cochinita pibil, chicken pibil, lime fish, pasta, rice, beans, salads, vegetables, desserts, etc.
- Bottled water - Water bottles will be in the refrigerator of the vehicle. 2 bottles per passenger
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - It is not included, in the restaurant you could request and pay the waiter
- Soda/Pop - In the restaurant you can request and pay directly with the waiter
- Life jackets and lockers not included and these can be rented at the Cenote for $ 30 mxn each
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
One of the 7 wonders of the modern world, you will enjoy 2 and a half hours of your time to enjoy your own photos and to be able to tour this site at your own pace. buildings such as the temple of Kukulcan, the ball game, Tzompantli, the temple of the Jaguars, the Temple of the warriors, etc. The guided service is not included, but if required we could help you with this with an extra charge.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
This place is excellent to cool off after your visit to Chichen Itza, whether your stay is for taking photos or swimming, you are welcome to enjoy the natural beauty of the cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piste, Piste, Yucatan Peninsula
We will enjoy a buffet meal, typical of the region such as Cochinita pibil, chicken pibil, lime fish, pasta, rice, beans, salad, vegetables, desserts,
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Calle 40 194, Centro, 97781 Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We will look for you at any hotel, guest house, Airbnb, B&B, etc.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Non-responsive letter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.