Chichen Itza Plus Private Tour
Our Chichen Itza Plus tour is a must, explore the Mayan ruins with an expert guide, swim in a cenote and visit Valladolid, lunch included!
An adventure in history and culture awaits in this Chichen Itza Plus tour from Cancun. Discover the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza with a specialized guide sharing fascinating tales of this magnificent civilization. Explore structures like the Kukulkan Pyramid, swim in a sacred cenote and visit the Colonial town of Valladolid.
The Chichen Itza Plus tour includes round-trip transportation a light breakfast, lunch buffet with two non-alcoholic drinks with lunch. A great day trip to the Yucatan from Cancun!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cenote Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Box lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen Itza 20 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
This Chichen Itza tour also brings you to Cenote Sagrado de Saamal for a swim in the refreshing waters in the midst of the lush jungle. You’ll splash, play and float in the crystalline waters that are sacred to the Maya people. You’ll enjoy an authentic Yucatan lunch buffet with mouth-watering specialities of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
The enigmatic Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza are a must visit when traveling in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. This fascinating archaeological site is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is an important site that will teach you all about the ancient Maya people and their culture, history and mythology. Your tour is led by certified bilingual guides who will bring you back in time with their tales and expertise in the structures of the site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Our Chichen Itza Classic tour also includes a stop in the Colonial town of Valladolid, a picture perfect “pueblo magico” where you can soak in the vibes of the tranquil central square and snap photos of the historical cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance al 08:00AM.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.