CHICHEN ITZA PLUS TOUR, Cenote Saamal, Buffet, Valladolid (No hidden fees)
Know what it feels to be a Maya for one day! This tour will take your through the jungle highway to meet the majestic ancient city of Chichen Itza. No lines, No tax fees.
You will be attended by authentic natives of the area, these authentic descendants will share with you the inherited knowledge by their ancestors through generations.
Meet the majestic archeological zone of CHICHEN ITZA, one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World" and one of the top tour destinations chosen by visitors from all over the world.
+Travel in comfortable panoramic coach busses with air conditioned
+Enjoy of the best regional buffet in our "visitor exclusive" restaurant "Yaax Ki'in".
+Swim in the beautiful Cenote "Saamal". Refresh your body with the special healing properties of its water.
+Know the picturesque town of Valladolid established by the Spanish conquerors in 1543.
+Be part of our "Maya shaman" welcome ceremony.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or initial meeting point.
- Round trip tour aboard modern panoramic buses with A.C.
- Certified bilingual guides, experts in Mayan culture.
- Drinks on board the transportation.
- Exquisite regional food buffet in our restaurant "Yax Ki Iin".
- One (non alcoholic) drink in the restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Cooperativa Maya Ixchel y Restaurante Yaxkin
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Rent of vests and lockers.
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Use of video camera fee, inside the archaeological site.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooperativa Maya Ixchel y Restaurante Yaxkin, calle 21 s/n entre calle 22, campo de biesboll, 97666 Xocempich, Yuc., Mexico
1-Arrival to our maya village | 2-Warm welcome ceremony by our maya shaman | 3-Regional food buffet at our visitor exclusive restaurant Yaax Kiin | 4-Enjoy of our Folkloric ballet while in the restaurant | 5-Time to take a glance to our handicrafts shop
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided walk into one of the new 7 wonders of the world and one of the most important archaeological zones in the ancient Mayan Culture, Chichen Itza. Discover the amazing pyramids including "El Castillo", the sacred cenote "Cenote Sagrado", the great ball court "Juego de Pelota" and another great edifications plenty of mysticism and history in every carved surface and indoors.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
One of the most beautiful cenotes around Yucatan. This Cenote is located inside the amazing "Hacienda Selva Maya". Swim is allowed, so prepared your camera and splash in the healing crystal waters of this sinkhole formation of the nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
This picturesque city was founded in 1543 by the spanish conquerors and it is full of history. Once in downtown you will meet the Main center park "Francisco Cantón Rosado" and the cathedral of San Servacio located in the main square of the city. This cathedral was made with material from debris of mayan ruins in the 1500's. This is a great opportunity to take beautiful pictures for your vacations album!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickups cover MOST OF THE HOTELS in the Cancun downtown, Cancun Hotel zone and Riviera Maya. Please contact us at least 12 hours prior your departure to set up your pickup place and time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Children under 4 years old and with a maximum height of 100cm not using a seat have free entrance.
- Dress fresh, casual, umbrella, cap or hat and sport shoes are recommended.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The archeological sites do not count with wheelchairs for the handicapped.
- Backpacks not allowed inside the archaeological areas by official regulations of the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH in Spanish).
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Service will be refused on signs of Covid-19 or intoxication. Booking will be cancelled with no refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.