Chichen Itza Plus with Sacred Cenote and Valladolid City
Our Chichen Itza Plus tour is a must, explore the Mayan ruins with an expert guide, swim in a cenote and visit Valladolid, lunch included!
An adventure in history and culture awaits in this Chichen Itza Plus tour from Cancun. Discover the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza with a specialized guide sharing fascinating tales of this magnificent civilization. Explore structures like the Kukulkan Pyramid, swim in a sacred cenote and visit the Colonial town of Valladolid.
The Chichen Itza Plus tour includes round-trip transportation a light breakfast and unlimited beverages (water, soft drinks and beer) on the bus, lunch buffet with two non-alcoholic drinks with lunch. A great day trip to the Yucatan from Cancun!
25 people maximum per guide at the archeological areas.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Light Breakfast
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission Cenote Suytun
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Chichen Itza Tax Yucatan State. 20 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
This Chichen Itza tour also brings you to Cenote Sagrado de Saamal for a swim in the refreshing waters in the midst of the lush jungle. You’ll splash, play and float in the crystalline waters that are sacred to the Maya people. You’ll enjoy an authentic Yucatan lunch buffet with mouth-watering specialities of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Explore the magnificent Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza in this guided tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit to the charming Colonial town of Valladolid after visit Chichen Itza and before drop off to your hotel
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 09:20 am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.