Chichen Itza Premier Private Tour
An all-inclusive VIP Chichen Itza tour from Cancun with expert guide, transportation, lunch, drinks, cenote swim and visit to Valladolid!
The Chichen Itza Premier tour is the best way to discover the world of the ancient Maya in the Yucatan Peninsula. Enjoy a guided tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and admire the imposing structures like the Kukulkan Pyramid, the Ball Court and the Observatory. Your bilingual guide will share interesting information and fascinating facts about this advanced civilization.
The Chichen Itza Premier tour includes a swim in a sacred cenote and a visit to the Colonial town of Valladolid. This is a worry-free, all inclusive day trip with drinks, breakfast and a delicious buffet lunch included.
25 people maximun per guide at the archeological areas
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cenote Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer and soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Box lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen Itza 20 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
This Chichen Itza tour also brings you to Cenote Sagrado de Saamal for a swim in the refreshing waters in the midst of the lush jungle. You’ll splash, play and float in the crystalline waters that are sacred to the Maya people. You’ll enjoy an authentic Yucatan lunch buffet with mouth-watering specialities of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
The enigmatic Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza are a must visit when traveling in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. This fascinating archaeological site is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is an important site that will teach you all about the ancient Maya people and their culture, history and mythology. Your tour is led by certified bilingual guides who will bring you back in time with their tales and expertise in the structures of the site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Our Chichen Itza Classic tour also includes a stop in the Colonial town of Valladolid, a picture perfect “pueblo magico” where you can soak in the vibes of the tranquil central square and snap photos of the historical cathedral.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance al 08:00 am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.