Chichen Itza Regular
The first stop is the Real del Mayab Tourist Parador, in Yucatan, there you tour its shops, stroll through its beautiful green areas and have lunch at the “Real Mayab” Buffet Restaurant.
It is Yucatecan food, delicious for its flavors. Then you go to the Archaeological Zone of Chichen Itza. It is a guided tour where you will be surprised by the greatness and beauty of its main attraction, the Templo Mayor, the Pyramid of Ku kul kan, considered within the 7 wonders of the modern world.
As the exercise has made you warm and sweat, the next stop is at one of the most beautiful cenotes in the area called Selva Maya, it is an open-air cenote.
On the way back to your hotel, you will make a final stop in the magical town of Valladolid with its 17th and 18th century houses, its beautiful colonial architecture, its flowery park and imposing church. You have more than 20 minutes of time to capture the images of your taste in that environment where time seems to have stopped.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Chichen Itza is visited in luxury buses, includes breakfast, visits to a Cenote where you can swim in its refreshing waters, buffet lunch with drinks included and also knows the colonial city Valladolid. This is our most exclusive tour! With Open Bar on board!
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.