Chichen Itza The Witcher's Well Discovery
Enjoy a visit to Chichen Itza while visiting Cancun and learn all about the ancient capital of the Mayan
Empire and why it has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional & certified guide
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet
- Mayan purification Ceremony
- Visit of a Mayan Village "Aldea Maya"
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum Cenote
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a visit to Chichen Itza while visiting Cancun and learn all about the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and why it has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xcajum Cenote, xcajum Chichen itza, 97757 Dzitás, Yuc., Mexico
Refresh yourself into a cenote free water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Quick stop to take some pick cure of the colonia town, Valladolid.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 6:30am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.