Chichen Itza Tour - Cenote & Valladolid
Explore Chichen Itza, an ancient ruin site, famous for its history and culture importance.
Chichen Itza is one of the most importan archeological mayan zone in the peninsula de Yucatan. It has a variety of structures but the most important is "The Castle" which is a pyramid with 6.5 km of diameter.
Chichen Itzá is one of the most important structures in the Peninsula. Come and see the beauty of one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring. Explore Chichen Itza, an ancient ruin site, famous for its history and culture importance.
Then, visit the cenote and spend time swimming and relaxing in this incredible hidden place.
At the end, you will visit Valladolid, this magic town is waiting for you with its open armn. Walk around the town and see incredible structures and buy sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Chichen Itza, Cenote Suytun and Valladolid
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round transportation
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring, Chichen itza an ancient place where there were sacrificed human beings, also in the old ball game is where the winners were sacrificed. Learn about history, heritage and culture, a guided tour and free time to take all the pictures you want. After walking through the mayan ruins and temples we will visit the sacred cenote and you will have free time to swim in the crystal-clear waters. Also taste a delicious regional buffet lunch included in the journey.
Our last stop: Visit Valladolid downtown a magic town and walk through the stores. You can not miss this marvelous journey
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, towels and hat.
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.