Chichen Itza Tour - Cenote, Valladolid & Buffet Lunch
This tour offer you the opportunity of visit three places. The first place is Chichen Itza, you will have time to walk around this incredible mayan zone. Discover what Chichen Itza has to offer to you.
Then, visit the cenote and spend time swimming and relaxing in this incredible hidden place.
At the end, you will visit Valladolid, this magic town is waiting for you with its open armn. Walk around the town and see incredible structures and buy sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- Visit to the Chichen Itza
- Visit to the Cenote Suytun and Visit to Valladolid
- Regional lunch buffet
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Cenote
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
You will have time to walk around the zone and discover incredible strucutres.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Cenote, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Swim in the incredible water of this cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
This magic town is waiting for you. Walk around and enjoy the beauty of the place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum AvThe pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.