Chichen Itza Tour From Cancun
Discover one of the most popular archaeological sites in Mexico, the city of Chichén Itzá. Embark on a tour of the site alongside a professional guide whom you´ll spent half the time and the other time on your own to enjoy the cities many secrets and legends. See the steep pyramid of El Castillo, the Temple of the Warriors.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, after 1 hr. in this sacred waters of the cenote we will enjoy the incredible buffet of typical dishes of the region.
After an incredible buffet our last stop will Valladolid were you have time to walk this magic town, buy some local crafts and tasteful Street food to end your adventurous tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Bilingual guide
- Free time in Chichen Itzá
- Entrance to the cenote
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Drinks in restaurant, Drinks in the bus.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
2 hour guided visit to the Chichen Itza ruins with additional 30 minutes for exploration.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Visit and get to know the "cenote Ik-kil", a natural sweet water hole in which you can refresh yourself taking a swim in its cool waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Arriving in the heart of Valladolid a colonial town, make sure to take pictures of its beautiful church and enjoy some local treats
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.