Chichen Itza Tour Full day food included
You will enjoy the magic and history of Chichen Itza and the history of the mayan culture will be in this tour, and clean yourself with in a cenote.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Chichen Itza and The cenote
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - All drinks
- Tax of Chichen Itza $20 dlls per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Spend 2.5 hours in the mayan ruins half of the time will be with the guide and the other will be free time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
You will swim in the sacred water of the cenote and after you can enjoy the amazing buffet of typical dishes of the region
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit Valladolid town 45 minutes free time
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza La Isla Cancun, 5 Lt 18-10, Blvd. Kukulcan km 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us via email , our Fan page or what's app to give your pick up time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/30/2020 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.