Chichen Itza Tour With Transportation
The Archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá is located 90 minutes far from Merida Yucatán, this place called a World Heritage site by UNESCO, It was one of the most representative ceremonial centers of this culture.
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to have a guided visit through this place full of tradition and history and you will be able to see the architecture, the Kukulkan pyramid The Temple of the Warriors, The Observatory, The Sacred Cenote, and The Ball Game.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote where you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature,on this tour you will enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional food.
To the end, you will have free time to walk in Valladolid a town that has the category of magical town for the beauty of its streets, traditions, history, and gastronomy, on this incredible place you can buy handcraft, jewelry, souvenirs, and taste local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Chichen itza archaeological zone, Cenote and Valladolid
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
In this guided tour you will visit one of the seven wonders of the world, where you will learn about its history, you will know the sacred cenote, the temple of the warriors, the temple of Kukulcan, after the guided tour you will have free time to take photos or walk around the archaeological area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
After your visit to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá, refresh yourself by swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan peninsula, with crystal clear waters (45 minutes)
And to recharge your batteries, enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes at the "Real Mayab" Restaurant, located near Chichén Itzá, where you will enjoy a typical meal of the region, you can eat everything you want: Pasta, cochinita pibil, vegetables, chicken, fruit. Drinks are not included in the restaurant. 1 hour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum AvenuePlaya Del Carmen: Coco bongo at Playa Del CarmenTulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or Airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenueThe pickup time is set according to your location, pick up start at 7:00 am and depending on the location the pickup time will be set, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as possible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.