Chichen Itza Tour With Transportation from Cancun
This tour offers you the opportunity of visit three places. The first place is Chichen Itza, you will have time to walk around this incredible mayan zone. Discover what Chichen Itza has to offer to you.
Enjoy this wonderful trip visiting Chichen Itza, one of the seven wonder of the world. We take you to discover this incredible place and learn more about the mayan culture with or certified guide. You also, can walk aroun the zone and see closely the structures. After this, you will visit the sacred cenote where you will have the opportunity of swim in its crystalline and refreshing water.
After this, the next spot is the delicious regional buffet where you will delight yourself with the tastelful food that we have for you. Then, you will visit the town of Valladolid where you will have the opportunity of walk around and buy souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Chichen itza archaeological zone, Cenote and Valladolid
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Cenote
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Come and see this incredible mayan zone
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Walk around the city and visit incredible structures
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Cenote, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
swim in the sacred cenote
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.