Chichen Itza Valladolid and Cenote tour
The ancient Maya city of Chichen Itza, Mexico was one of the most prominent governmental centers in the Maya world. Constructed around 525 AD, Chichen Itza was also the most important religious sites in the Yucatan Peninsula. Ancient history, archaeology, culture and magic await you on our Chichen Itza tours.
In addition to a visit to the Maya ruins, our adventure from Cancun to Chichen Itza includes a stop in the colonial city of Valladolid, a visit to a handicrafts store, a delicious buffet lunch featuring regional specialties, and a visit to a beautiful open-air cenote (a natural fresh-water sinkhole). The Maya considered cenotes to be sacred portals to the underworld. They were also their only source of fresh water. You can go for a swim in the cenote to cool off!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box Lunch * (Only in Plus tour)
- Buffet lunch (with two drinks included only in plus tour)
- Unlimited beverages on the bus soft drinks, beer and bottled water (Only in Plus tour)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum
What's excluded :
- Additional activities in Valladolid, Chichen Adventure or in Chichen Itza.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid - Merida, Yucatán, Mexico
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Xcajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97757 Mexico
visit to a beautiful open-air cenote (a natural fresh-water sinkhole).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking or you can join at the meeting point of Plaza la Fiesta across from the Cancun Convention Center.Pick-ups start at 7:00 am, depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.