Chichen Itza VIP Tour full day with Lunch and Drinks included
Enjoy a full day as a VIP, with our tour, we will visit Chichén Itzá, there we will discover the Mayan civilization step by step, we will also be able to admire the pyramids and take incredible photographs, then we will visit Valladolid, a magical town full of color, history and culture, an unforgettable experience in an authentic Mexican town and then we will visit the Mayan jungle to reach our Cenote, this place is unique in the world and here you will swim in its fresh water and enter into contact with nature.
We include a light breakfast, unlimited drinks on the bus, a buffet meal and the best service and everything you need to spend an incredible day on our tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Certified Guide
- Tickets for the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá
- Unlimited Open Bar on the Bus ( Beer, Soda, Water)
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Drink at the restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Tips and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Discover the archaeological zone of Chichen Itzá with our full day guided tour. First we will visit to Chichen Itzá, our guides will give you a great explanation and tour of this Mayan city which is listed as a wonder of the world and is also recognized as heritage world of humanity, here we will have time to take incredible pictures and learn more about this civilization.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a tour of Valladolid, this city is a true Mexican town full of culture and history, this is a perfect place to enjoy the beauty of its streets and take incredible photos, we will stop here to enjoy a real Mexican experience
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
We are going to enjoy the visit to this incredible Cenote, the cenotes are natural freshwater formations that have been formed for millions of years, are located in the heart of the Mayan jungle and are the perfect place to meet nature and swim in its crystal clear and fresh water.
This is a unique experience in the world that you have to live
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, so please provide us the name of your hotel to provide you a pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.