Chichicastenango Market Day Tour
Enjoy and discover the colorful market day of Chichicastenango! This is an unique experience that you will see how is the local people live and doing their activities in the market days. The real Mayan culture is still live. Also since their typical dress till the Mayan language that they speak.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Lake Atitlan area)
- Round-trip shared transfer (Collective shuttle)
- One-way shared boat taxi transfer (San Pedro to Panajachel)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to your next destination (we cover just to Panajachel)
- This tour is related to the one day tours traditional of Guatemala. The trip begain from San Pedro la Laguna or Lake Atitlan area.
Your guide goes to pick you up at your hotel in San Pedro la Laguna, this tour consists in a round trip to Chichicastenango’s market day and later in the afternoon we return again at home (Lake atitlan area). In chichicastenango you would be able to explore the indigenous market day activity and be a witness of the buy-sell of fruits, vegetables, and the art crafts, between locals and foreigners. Then you will be visiting the “Santo Tomás” church where the Popol Vuh (the mayans sacred book) was found.
Departure Point :San Pedro la Laguna or you can be in thouch with your operator to ask for other departure location
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Your guide goes to pick you up at your hotel
Return Detail :San Pedro la Laguna or Panajachel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable dress
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.