Chichicastenango - Panajachel collective tour
The tour of the Guatemalan highlands is a contrast of nature and unique culture, our first point to visit is the Chichicastenango Handicrafts Market which is mounted only on Thursdays and Sundays, in the place we will know the daily life of the Quichés Mayas, so the same time for handicraft purchases is very important, in the afternoon the visit is to the population of Panajachel, for lunch and have a panoramic view of the beautiful lake of Atitlan that formed just over 85,000 years
and that is now guarded by three imposing volcanoes, at the end the return to Guatemala City begins.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Chichicastenango, Btw 7a & 8a Calle, Chichicastenango 14006 Guatemala
The visit to the market is carried out on Thursdays and Sundays in the town of Chichicastenango, where you can appreciate the Maya Live culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Lake Atitlan is located in the department of Solalá, known as the most beautiful lake in the world surrounded by three volcanoes and Mayan villages. You will have a panoramic view from the town of Panajachel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 06:00 am. The tour guide enters the hotel lobby to locate the passengers, the maximum waiting time is 5 minutes.Airports
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.