Chichén Itzá Archaeological Zone - tickets
-Avoid shopping lines
-Scan your access from your mobile device
This site is famous for the play of light and shadow that occurs on each equinox on the staircase of the pyramidal basement, in which, as the sun rises above the horizon, the slope of the basement is illuminated, creating triangles of light and shadow that seem Descend to the serpent head at the base of the pyramid.
One of the most important archaeological sites in the southeast region and one of the most emblematic of Mexico. This site not only houses ancient architectural wonders, but also exemplifies and suggests the high degree of development of the Mayan Culture and its great astronomical, mathematical, engineering domain, as well as its use of resources and space and its political structure.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Access to the Archaeological Zone of Chichén Itzá
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Additionally, the State of Yucatán charges an access tax of $ 417mxn for foreigners and $ 130mxn for nationals
- Visit: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichén Itzá archaeological zone tour
Departure Point :Chichen Itza Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.