Chichén Itzá private tour from Cancun, Playa or Tulum
This experience will take you on a private tour with a certified archaeological guide in the best morning schedule to avoid the crowds and find the places for the best pictures while learning about the mayan culture, to discover Chichén Itzá and get to know "El Castillo de Kukulcán", one of the most emblematic buildings in the world and declared one of the 7 New Wonder of the Modern World. Visit the largest Ballgame court in Mesoamerica and see the most important astronomical observatory of the península, the Caracol. Swim in one of the most beautiful cenotes and visit Valladolid, Pueblo Mágico, one of the most attractive destinations in Yucatán.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Granola bars, Mexican candies and fruit
- Drinks: bottled water and juice
- Lunch - Traditional yucatecan food in a restaurant buffet style
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - At the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichén Itzá is located 150 kilometers west from Tulum town or 2 hours and 30 minutes drive, here your guide will show you the highlights of this incredible mayan city, such as the Castillo de Kukulcán one of the 7 new wonders of the world, the largest Ballgame court in mesoamerica and the mayan astronomical observatory, and walk the original mayan road to the sacred cenote where leaders of this ancient kingdom practiced human sacrifices.
Starting early in the morning will allow us to enjoy this amazing place with no crowds for a better explanation, pictures and exploring the site.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
The tour continues in one of the most interesting places in the area, where you can swim and enjoy the impressive cenote Ik Kil, a beautiful sink hole with hanging gardens, and after walking in Chichén Itzá refresh your self in this deep pool and enjoy the view toward the sky.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
For lunch or after lunch and to complete this mexican experience, you will visit Valladolid, Pueblo Mágico. One of the most interesting and beautiful villages of the Yucatán Península. Where you can walk through the historical center, enjoy the main square and shop at souvenir stores.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups and drop off to any hotel in Tulum, Playa del Carmen or Cancun at no extra charge.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.