Chichén Itzá Tour with Hubiku Cenote, Valladolid & Lunch
Spend the day exploring the well-preserved ruins at Chichén Itzá, gaze up at the steps of the Kukulkan Pyramid, and go for a refreshing swim in a spectacular underground cenote. Stop by the charming colonial city of Valladolid, and enjoy a tasty lunch along the way.
Head into the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula to discover a sparkling, picturesque cenote cavern pond at Hubiku. Dive into the cool, clear water. Recharge with a tasty buffet lunch of Yucatecan specialties before heading to the region's main historic attraction.
Upon arrival at Chichen Itza, embark on a comprehensive guided tour that immerses you in the archaeological site's most breathtaking landmarks.
Catch your reflection in the Cenote Sagrado sacrificial pond, the Temple of the Warriors, and the Observatory, which dates back over 1,000 years. On your way back, make a stop at the main square of Valladolid and admire its colonial architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guided tour of Chichén Itzá, Hubiku, and Valladolid
- Delicious Yucatecan lunch
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Transportation from a meeting point in Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Locker and life jacket at Cenote Hubiku
- Admission to Chichen Itza - US$ 27 per adult and US$ 5 per child
- Admission to Chichen Itza - Mexican citizens pay US$ 12 per adult and US$ 5 per child
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Spend the day exploring the well-preserved ruins at Chichén Itzá, gaze up at the steps of the Kukulkan Pyramid.Upon arrival at Chichen Itza, embark on a comprehensive guided tour that immerses you in the archaeological site's most breathtaking landmarks. Marvel at the mysterious Kukulkan Pyramid and learn about its role in pre-Columbian Maya civilization from your engaging guide. Nearby, take a look at the largest ball court in the Americas and imagine ancient players involved in a rousing game of pok ta pok, a ritual that was practiced throughout the Maya Empire.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
refreshing swim in a spectacular underground cenote.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
On your way back, make a stop at the main square of Valladolid and admire its colonial architecture and the 16th-century San Gervasio Church before drop-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :1: Captain's Cove, Blvd. Kukulcan KM16.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: Señor Frog's Playa del Carmen | Muelle, Plaza Marina Playacar Local 17, 37, 38 y 44, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
3: Súper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
4: Parroquia San José Obrero, Javier Rojo Gomez Lt 3, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Hotel pickup is available from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must contact Chichen Itza Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.