Chichén Itzá Valladolid and Cenote Regular Tour from Cancún
The Archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá is located 90 minutes far from Merida Yucatán, this places called a World Heritage site by UNESCO, It was one of the most representative ceremonial centers of this culture.
On this tour you will have the opportunity of have a guided visit through this place full of tradition and history and you will be able to see the architecture, the Kukulkan pyramid The Temple of the Warriors, The Observatory, The Sacred Cenote and The Ball Game.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature,on this tour you will enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional food.
To the end you will have free time to walk in Valladolid a town that has the category of magical town for the beauty of its streets, traditions, history and gastronomy,on this incredible place you can buy handcraft, jewelry, souvenirs, and taste local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup from Cancún Hotels
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
In this guided tour you will visit one of the seven wonders of the world, where you will learn about its history, you will know the sacred cenote, the temple of the warriors, the temple of Kukulcan, after the guided tour you will have free time to take photos or walk around the archaeological area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
After your visit to the archaeological zone of Chichen Itza, cool off swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan península, with crystal clear waters, and to recover energy enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes from the región.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick is between 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m it´s depends on your hotel. We will give you your pick up time a few days before your tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.