Chiclayo City Tour and Witch Market
Chiclayo city was founded in 1720 by the Spanish people, and it was a transit point and rest place, for the merchants of the time. Learn more about its fantastic history, and visit its historic center, and also its famous market, with our tour Chiclayo City tour & Witch Market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Main Square of Chiclayo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transfers from Tucume and Pimentel hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Paseo de las Musas, Jacaranda 114 urbe Santa Victoria, Chiclayo Chiclayo 2 Peru
After picking you up from your hotel, we will start this amazing tour visiting the sunny city of Chiclayo. In this adventure, you will visit the "Paseo de las Musas", place to spend unforgettable family moments and enjoy a nice walk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Main Square of Chiclayo, San Jose, Chiclayo 14001, Peru
We will continue until reach the main park, and then the City Hall. This Republican historical monument, has temporary photographs' exhibitions in their beautiful rooms.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Modelo, Juan Cugleban, Chiclayo 14000 Peru
We will end the excursion visiting the Witch Market, a place where you can find everything, including products related to witchcraft, because the shamanism is very traditional in the mountains and jungles of Peru, and it is practiced to heal illnesses or love sickness. After this incredible tour, we will return to your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Chiclayo hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- You should bring cap, repellent, sunglasses, sunscreen, light-Colored summer clothing, waterproof jacket, swimwear, boots, binoculars, personal medications, canteen.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.