Children's PADI Diving Experience in Gran Canaria
What is unique about our diving school is that our customers are provided with a private instructor without any aditional fees. Your instructor will be focused only on your needs and will not divide his attention to other participants.
This program is specially designed for children of 8 and 9 years old. A great way to introduce children to scuba diving. Kids can enjoy breathing underwater using special, small-sized scuba gear. This is a dive no deeper than two meters in a confined sea bay of Puerto de Mogan. It’s fun, easy and safe in Gran Canaria.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of all necessary scuba equipment
- Supervision by professional PADI-certified instructor
- Recognition certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Diving insurance
- Snack and drink
What's excluded :
- Underwater photography (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphinus Diving School, Avenida Marrero 2 Inside Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel, 35138 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. A child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick you up and dropp you off directly to your hotel. Our distance limit is San Fernando.We are inside the Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa. If you go in the reception you can ask for the dive centre .Another way is to go through the main boulevar, along the hotel. In between you should fin a sign which indicates our doors. Please ring the bell, go thrugh the doors and go right.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old, maximum age is 9 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours before flying is not recommended
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent a child from diving; please consult a doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.