Chill Out at Byron Bay from Gold Coast
Cosmopolitan, alternative and charming, the culture and lifestyle offered by Byron Bay is welcoming and easy to fall in love with. From the crystal clear Pacific Ocean surf breaks and swimming beaches to sub tropical hinterland there is a tonne to explore in this coastal paradise in the water or on the land. Shop, swim, surf, relax, dine, explore.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Cape Byron Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry to Tropical Fruit World - Payable direct
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Byron Lighthouse, Cape Byron Walking Track, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this
working lighthouse marks the eastern
most point of the Australian continent.
Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the
headland, get their bearings and spot
wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3
kilometres northeast of the township
of Byron Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
Spend ample time to shop, surf, swim, snorkel and relax
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Novotel Surfers Paradise, Cnr Of Surfers Paradise Blvd And, Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your health and safety is our top priority and our staff are trained in hygiene and infection control but we ask please if you are feeling unwell, do not attend your day tour. Your tour fee will be fully refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.