Chimborazo Volcano and Condor Cocha Lagoon Day Tour
Enjoy a walk through the snowy Chimborazo, called the closest point to the Sun from the center of the earth, where you can observe flora and fauna typical of the Ecuadorian moors, in addition, appreciate the perpetual snow of the Colossus of the Andes.
Added to this experience is the fact of being able to visit one of the few remnants of the Polylepis forest or paper tree in the area called El Arenal.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entrance to Chimborazo Volcano
What's excluded :
- Nothing not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riobamba, Ecuador
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volcano Chimborazo, Ecuador
We will take a walk to the polylepis forest to observe the flora and fauna that the place offers us.
We will leave for the snowy chimborazo towards the refuge Carrel, the highest point near the sun
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Laguna Condor Cocha, Hacia los Refugios del Chimborazo, Riobamba Ecuador
We will walk towards the Condor Cocha Lagoon, a beautiful point to visit.
After that we will leave for the canyon of la chorrera
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Parque Sucre, Calle España, Riobamba, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofRiobamba)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring warm clothing, moisturizers, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat or cap, camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.