Chimera Yanartas from Kemer, Beldibi, Goynuk, Camyuva, Kiris, Tekirova
Chimera-Yanartas interesting, exciting, natural, history and more, with local tour guide
- Departure from the hotel
- Dinner at Ulupinar
- Stop at the Olympos beach for swimming (30 min.)
- Visiting Mount Chimera (2 hours)
- Return to the hotel
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up, Drop back, Full Insurance, Free guidence, Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Akdeniz Transfer
What's excluded :
- drinks, photo, dvd
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akdeniz Transfer, Antalya Turkey
The ancient site of Olympos dates back to Hellenistic times when it was an important Lycian city presumably taking its name from the nearby Mount Olympos. It located on a beautiful sandy bay called Adrasan, the ruins are spread out on either side of the Ulupinar river and include a Byzantine bath house with mosaic floors, a marble temple entrance, a theatre and excavated tombs. The shoreline is also an important protected nesting site for sea turtles.
After a short drive we'll arrive at Chimera which became famous as a place of worship honouring Hephaestus or Vulcan , the God of Fire. On the rocky slopes above the ancient city are a series of eternal flames. These are caused by the combustion of natural gas seeping out of the top of the mountain. The fire that comes out of the ground is said to be coming from the mount of Chimera, a mythical fire breathing monster with the head of a lion, the body of a goat and a snakes tail, that was slain by a Lydian Hero, Bellerophon on his winged horse Pegasus.
After Chimera we will stop for dinner at the Ulupinar river, where we will eat at tables set over the running waters. It's recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes on this trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not in reception, lobi on time front of hotel
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.