Chinatown and North Beach Walking Tour
Spend an afternoon exploring two of San Francisco's vibrant areas for food and nightlife on a walking tour through Chinatown and North Beach. On their own, they will stir your senses. Together, they awaken you to new flavors, ancient cultures, and a diverse lifestyle.
On their own, Chinatown and North Beach stir your senses.
Together, they awaken you to new flavors, new cultures, and to parts of your heart. We'll start by exploring Chinatown by twilight, including tasting Moon Cakes from one of the oldest bakeries in Chinatown.
We'll search out authentic Chinese and Italian sites. We'll uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know. And you'll be astonished by the new finds in secret alcoves.
From wine to Dim Sum, Peking Duck, fortune cookies, in the very places where the Beat Generation started and Barbary Coast history that made San Francisco what it is, you'll feel like you've really experienced Chinatown and North Beach\Little Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Different types of Dim Sum
- Enjoy great local pizza
- Chocolate from Z Cioccolato
- Cannoli from Stella Pastry
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dragon's Gate, Bush St What3words: ///also.secret.ever, San Francisco, CA 94108
Meet your guide and group at the gated entrance to Chinatown (Bush & Grant Streets) to start your exploration of some of San Francisco's most dynamic neighborhoods. As you walk through Chinatown, you'll learn about Chinese culture and mysticism as you taste dim sum from one of the oldest bakeries in the area. Stroll past some of the district's interesting sculptures and listen as your guide points out some remarkable architecture.
Stop At: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
We'll explore Chinatown through a tea tasting and enjoy some local foods
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Next, head for North Beach, where you'll learn about the history and culture of this historically Italian neighborhood. Follow your guide to some of the little-known hidden gems that serve authentic Italian coffee and other treats. Additionally, search out authentic Chinese and Italian crafts and pottery and uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know.
Enjoy some local pastries, chocolate, and pizza along with a tour of the neighborhood from a local.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :400 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.