Chinatown Heritage & Food Tasting Tour
Singapore is a multi-racial and religious country, it consists of 4 main races Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian, of which, Chinese is the largest community here. This tour will unveil the beginning of the Chinese & Indian immigrants, its first immigration wave to Singapore.
We learn from the tour how and when the first wave of Chinese & Indian immigrants came to Singapore, where they stayed, what are their faith and how they practiced it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thian Hock Keng Temple, 158 Telok Ayer Street Chinatown, Singapore 068613 Singapore
Let's explore the temple and find out why the Chinese immigrants make their first stop here when they arrived.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ann Siang Hill Park, Ann Siang Road, Singapore Singapore
A popular hangout place with the rich and famous Singaporean of the past and present.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Maxwell Food Centre, 1 Kadayanallur Street, Singapore 069184 Singapore
We will taste the delectable local food at Maxwell Food Centre and visit the Urban Redevelopment Authority to gain an understanding how Singapore developed from its early days to now.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Crot Trengganu, Singapore 048942 Singapore
Explore the heartland Chinatown and discover the opium and coolie houses and street of death.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Singapore, Singapore
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- A multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.