Chinatown’s 2 hour Food Tour in London
Together with your local charismatic guide, set off on a wonderful food tour of Chinatown in London. This is the best place to sample authentic Chinese dishes or just have a delicious meal. Plenty of dishes can satisfy everyone's taste. You can find everything from freshly made dumplings and Cantonese roast duck to cocktails of all tastes. You will hear the story of the emergence of Chinatown and feel the unique spirit of this quarter. Why does this area attract more and more tourists every year? Do you know what makes Opium Cocktail Bar so special? What genuine items are only available in Chinatown? It's a great tour of the exclusive London Quarter.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown, Gerrard Street & Lisle Street, London W1D 6JW England
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Charing Cross Road, Charing Cross Rd, London, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.