Chinchero, Maras & Moray - Group Service
This tour will take place in some parts of the Sacred Valley located between Cusco and Ollantaytambo. This valley is known for its lush and picturesque landscapes, colonial villages and its magnificent Inca archeological sites.
Discover with us this beautiful, charming and historic place, where we will visit the enigmatic Moray archeological site, where the Incas developed new crops using different altitudes in a terrace system. Then, visit the Salineras complex, where you will find natural salt that is consumed since Inca times. Finally, you will visit Chinchero, where you will learn about the ancient art of Andean weaving.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- All transportation
- Pick up from your hotel.
- First Aid Kit
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Partial Tourist Ticket).
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Moray is a fascinating archaeological site which lies approximately 45km (28 miles) north-west of Cusco and about 6km (4 miles) west of the village of Maras. The site consists of several enormous circular depressions made from concentric circular stone terraces which diminish in size towards the middle in a similar fashion to an amphitheater. The largest depression is almost 30m deep. The purpose of these structures is uncertain but their design and orientation create a range of micro-climates with temperature differences of as much as 15 C (27 F) between the top and bottom terrace.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Maras, Maras, Cusco Region
Maras is a town in the Sacred Valley, where an ancient custom still practiced: the use of salt preincaicas pools. These amazing constructions continue to provide the city and our country its pink salt, which has been recommended by experts as a healthy choice for flavoring foods because of its healing properties. In addition to their nutritional value, Maras are often visited for its spectacular scenery. Here you will find everything you need to know about this historical wonder hidden in the Andes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
Chinchero is a site that presents exceptional expressions of stonemasonry in the midst of a town that keeps ancient traditions alive. It was constructed by Tupac Inca Yupanqui around 1480 and consists of a collection of architectural spaces: pre-Columbian walls, enclosures, platforms, staircases, and altars. The historic center of Chinchero is also considered unique because it mixes an archaeological complex and a town made from Inca foundations and walls, with a population that has maintained its ancestral customs.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from the lobby or the front door of the hotel, Airbnb, hostel, etc. between 7 to 8 am. according to the location of your hotel. We'll specify the exact range before you confirm and provide us the location of your accommodation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The activities of each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.