Chinese-speaking Manchester Walking Tour by RobinGO
- Explore Manchester in the Manchester Way
- Tours are led by native Mancunions
- Guaranteed departures, you book you go
- Mandarin-speaking tour guide
- Combining culture, history and engagement activities
per adult from
What's included :
- Mandarin-speaking Tour guide service
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Entry Tickets(if any)
- Tram Ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castlefield Urban Heritage Park, Beaufort Street, Manchester England
It's a time travel brings travelers back to 2000 years ago from the birthplace of Manchester in Roman era, walking along the first industrial canal to explore the historical miracles of Industrial Revolution, like the first train station in human beings' history, the old mills, the network of canals, and etc
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Science and Industry Museum, Liverpool Road Castlefield, Manchester M3 4FP England
Step into the world's oldest surviving passenger railway station and discover how it changed both Manchester and the world. (The tour only accesses the 1830 station).
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: St Peters Square, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester M2 3WS England
You will be impressed by the great architectures from past to present, and immerse to the appealing stories of surrounded buildings and square.
Pass By: Manchester Town Hall, Lloyd Street Albert Square, Manchester City Council, Manchester M60 2LA England
Manchester Town Hall in Albert Square is one of the most iconic landmarks in the city. Regarded as one of the finest examples of Neo-Gothic architecture in the United Kingdom, it is one of the most important Grade One listed buildings in England.
Stop At: The Shambles, Cateaton Street, Manchester M3 1SX England
Shambles Square is a historic square situated right next to Exchange Square Metrolink station and is home to four main pubs / bars: Crown & Anchor, The Old Wellington Inn, Sinclairs Oyster Bar and The Mitre Hotel.
The term "shambles" comes from the name of the street where butchers would slaughter and sell meat. The Wellington Inn is one of the only surviving Tudor buildings in Manchester city centre.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Manchester Cathedral, Of Deansgate Victoria Street Off Deansgate, Manchester M3 1SX England
An essential visit in the City sporting a gorgeous architecture with the best late medieval woodwork in the north - the quire and the ceiling are splendid and full of life in the carved details. Also very special for its modern glass.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: National Football Museum, Cathedral Gardens Urbis Building, Manchester M4 3BG England
This is the world's biggest and best football museum.
Pass By: Chetham's Library, Long Millgate, Manchester M3 1SB England
Chetham’s has been in continuous use as a public library for over 350 years. It is housed in a beautiful sandstone building dating from 1421, which was built to accommodate the priests of Manchester’s Collegiate Church. You can find the desk where Marx and Engels studied inside nowadays.
Stop At: Victoria Station, Manchester England
The original M&LR single-storey offices facing Hunt's Bank Approach were built in the Italianate style in sandstone ashlar with slate roofs in 1844.Heritage features in the concourse were restored during the 2013-15 renovation, they include the café with its glass dome and mosaic lettering which was originally the first class dining room, the adjacent bookstall, and the original 1909 wood-panelled booking hall. In the entrance is a large, white glazed tiled map showing the former network of the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Deansgate, Manchester M15 4GB, UK
Return Detail :Victoria Station, Manchester M3 1WY, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who have walking problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.