Chinggis statue &Terelj National park < Day trip>
If you want to visit Mongolia but you only have a short amount of time, this is a great tour to take. Terelj National Park a great place to visit if you are only here briefly. After only a short ride from Ulaanbaatar, you are out enjoying our natural scenery – the open fields, the gorgeous mountains, and many others.
On this tour we’ll take you for a ride on a horse, you’ll meet a nomadic family, and you’ll visit the tallest equestrian statue in the world. We pack a lot into this short trip so that you experience our lifestyle and that you want to come back again.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
It is located 55 km from Ulaanbaatar and one of the biggest advantages of the projects that was being implemented by Jenco Tour company. The statue in total is 40m high from surface erected at about 10 m high foundation and surrounded by columns. The statue, Chinggis riding his horse, is made by 250 tonnage steel. It is largest horse-riding statue in the World. Far sighted Chinggis Khaan holds a golden whip in his right hand. The building consisted of 36 supporting columns, symbolizes 36 kings who are direct lineage of Chinggis Khaan.
Recreation area, restaurants and souvenir shops will be located in the column surrounded base of the Statue and from here visitors will ascend to the exhibition hall using elevator at the back of the horse. The visitors will walk to the head of the horse through chest and back neck of the horse, where they can have farseeing and good panorama view over the complex area. The main area will be surrounded by “ger” camp, designed and arranged like the pattern of the horse seal that were used by the 13th century Mongol tribes. In these “ger” camps tourists can have a night out at this spot. Also, there is attractive and newly opened museums, Military equipments of ancient Hunnu people (Huns) and Great Mongolian State. The ticket price already included the both Museums.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, # 101 Apartment 203, 15th Khoroo, Khan-Uul disctrict, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar 17011 Mongolia
Gorkhi-Terelj National Park is one of the national parks of Mongolia. The Terelj tourist zone has a number of "tourist camps". It is connected with Ulan Bator by a paved road. Most of the tourist camps and tourist attractions are before this pass. The road then ends in Terelj settlement, which features small shops and restaurants. Terelj settlement is located in the Terelj gol river dale, approximately 66 km from Ulan Bator city center.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Buyant Uhaa Airport, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.