Chinhoyi Caves,Lake Kariba 5 nights guided tour.
This tour is highly interactive with the local people and is pivotal on Chinhoyi Caves and Lake Kariba. The tour allows relaxation and a time away from the day to day pressures of big cities. While on the houseboat, the adventure is filled with sightseeing and game viewing plus fishing making it a spectacle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
This adventure opens up to the warm hearts of Zimbabwe. The tour takes you to Chinhoyi caves and a Chinhoyi township tour of the historic town. We go through to lake Kariba where a chartered house boat will be waiting to take you through the real adventure for two nights. The tour then takes you to kariba town where a full tour of the historic town to sum up the tour.
• Chinhoyi Caves, 5km From Chinhoyi Town Scubaworld & Universal Adventures, Chinhoyi Zimbabwe
• Lake Kariba, Kariba Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Aviation Ground Services, Harare, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Harare Airport, Harare Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.