Chisapani and Nagarkot 3-Day Hiking from Kathmandu
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking is famous short hiking around Kathmandu. Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking is an outstanding trip in the Nepal Hiking Tour.
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking provides the view of green hill surrounding, waterfalls, spectacular landscape, and flora of the Shivapuri National Park and social cultural Lifestyles of the local peoples of that communities.
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking is an amazing experience for natural trip. Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking offers beautiful nature and village walk experience, natural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Park entry permits.
- All your standard meals while in the trekking (Breakfast/Lunches/Dinners)
- with three cup of tea or coffee a day.
- Private accommodation during the trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Accommodation, Food, Salary, Insurance, and medicine for all staff.
- Porter service (1 porter between 2 person basic) If single person porter will be extra cost.
- Medical kit.
- Trip certificate.
- Company Duffel bag and a t-shirt. (If needed)
- Transportation Kathmandu – Sundarijal drop and Nagarkot to Kathmandu pickup by private vehicle.
- All government and local taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and accommodation will be extra in Kathmandu.
- Airport pickup & drop will be extra cost.
- Travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee. International air fare.
- Personal equipment.
- Tips for guide and Porter (Tipping is expected)
- personal expenses such as:
- Alcoholic beverages, hot shower, water bottle, cold drinks, hot water, battery charge, donation.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on ‘price include’ section.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Sundarijal
Pass By: Sundarijal Water Falls, Kathmandu Nepal
Kathmandu to Sundarijal drive and trek to Chisapani. (2135m) approximately 7:00 hrs.
Accommodation included: Normal tea house
Day 2: Chisapani to Nagarkot
Pass By: Jhule 45500, Nepal
Trek Chisapani to Nagarkot. (2175m) approximately 7-8 hrs.
Accommodation included: Hotel View Point at Nagarkot.
Day 3: Nagarkot to Kathmandu
Pass By: Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Nagarkot to Nagarkot view tower early in the morning for the sunrise view and mountain range. (Or you can also enjoy the view from hotel roof top or garden if you tired to walk to the tower) after Nagarkot tower back to hotel breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up customer all around such as bus station, hotels, restaurant, monastery, Wherevercustomer we can make pickup easily.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.