Chisapani Danda and Birchok Day Hike From Pokhara
Great view of Mt. Manaslu and Lamjung Hinmal and Mardi river; green forests in the surrounding.
After ascending to Chisapani will reach to small beautiful Gurung villages. It is a historical place and about 30 years ago Prince Charles (crown Prince of England) did trekking in this area.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Within Lakeside area of Pokhara)
- Pokhara to Rupakot two ways transportation in Private Car
- English speaking guide
- Private trip
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expences.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rupa Lake, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Pick you up from your hotel and drive you to Hiking Starting point through the valley, village and forest up to the Rupakot resort. Our English speaking guide will give you more explanation of this trip. The hiking to Chisapani (approx 3 hrs) You will spend some time to explore nature,culture of local people. Then drive back to Pokhara and drop you to your place.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.